HR Business Partner
What's the role?
The HR Business Partner is an integral part of the leadership team, developing effective working relationships, influencing and challenging the management team and the middle managers in the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies. With a leadership model focused on people to create results: “Develop your People and Achieve Outstanding Results” HR has a natural important place in the company.
Who is Hilti?
Unless you work in construction, you probably haven't heard of us. We're a hidden gem. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the professional construction sector. Our customers are loyal and enthusiastic about us. So are our people.
Hilti offers the best of both worlds – friendly teams locally and roles across Sweden combined with the opportunities only a company of 30,000 people spread across 120 countries can bring.
What does the role involve?
You will provide guidance on design, development and deployment of HR initiatives in support of the HR strategy, using expert knowledge of the respective client area. Handling union relations and negotiations, providing support to managers related to labor law and individual cases and consistently challenge the status quo and constantly acting as an agent for change.
You will work in close partnership with the business area to manage development of their people, providing advice, guidance and ad-hoc training and work with the business area to establish and introduce systems and processes that identify employees with high potential, develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning and self-development.
What do we offer?
We are a company that really live our values! Our culture and values are a topic for everyone in the company and an area where we yearly make large investments for everyone in the company globally. That makes the role as HRBP in Hilti something special!
We have a very thorough people review process. On a continues bases we have a dialog with all employees in order to really know our people, their strengths and career ambitions. That makes it possible to support their daily development and match them towards future roles and job opportunities in Hilti Sweden and abroad.
We have an excellent mix of people and experiences in our teams. Success at Hilti is about teamwork and ability, regardless of your background. We offer a broad flexibility concept with wellness allowance, wellness hour, pensionable bonus and other benefits.
Flexible working is one of many ways where Hilti seeks to ensure that it offers a work-life balance that works for employees and the business. We offer flexible working options to suit different stages in your life and aim to support you to find the right balance between work and home life.
Why should you apply?
We are looking for an HR professional that is a good match with our culture and values, has a positive attitude and has a passion for people and their development. In addition to that we are looking for someone that has the following competence, experience and interest of below.
What you need is:
- Proven experience as a senior HR Professional
- Bachelor’s, or relevant advanced Degree or Professional HR Qualification
- Proven success in driving HR topics including; employee engagement, employee relations, talent management and recruitment, employee competence development, compensation and benefits initiatives, fostering of diversity and inclusion
- Strategic mind-set with ability to partner with key stakeholders in the business while leading business stakeholders from an operational perspective
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with ability to influence and interact across all levels of management
- Previous experience working in a complex, commercial organisation and/or consulting role that requires detail orientation, sound judgment and strong analytical skills
- IT skills including Microsoft Office and related HR systems/databases
- Ability to travel within assigned sales division territory/ Region location/ to support field-based sales organization
- Language skills in addition to Swedish and English preferred (Danish, Finnish, German)
- International mobility for longer term career progression outside of Sweden
If you have questions regarding the role, please contact Therése Götsten, HR-Director, Therese.Goetsten@hilti.com.
Please note - in order to be considered you need to submit your application in English
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”